Morning!


Good Morning swagger! how are u?fine?better?or .. yeah i hope you feel happy everytime(: , btw It's March already! So sorry for not updating the blog regularly on February because i'm very busy. Go to school actually,hm bored. But im free for 2 week, because the 3rd grade had an exam:)


Bevore breakfast, i drink my coffe and my waffle hmmmm the taste is sweet.
My breakfast this morning is.... taraaa vegetarian food, i made it myself(: . Fries, potato chips, tofu, boiled egg, and spinach. I do not really like vegetables.
My nailart today, pink.
Since today is a holiday, I was asked to accompany her shopping at the market. Today is rainy I prefer to wait my mom in the car.hmmmm bored...
While waiting for my mom out of the market, 95.80 fm radio I listen to my favorite radio Prambors.
while reading some art and photography books.
After that I went to UGM with my mom and my dad, just walking the street. so bored. UGM is great university in Yogyakarta. I hope i will I could be a student in one of the faculty at UGM amin.

On the way home I ate Koko Krunch, my favorite snack. And remember if it runs out, throw trash in its place.
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment