my stuff

owl ring by sunday morning
                                                              love ring by fashion house
                                                              bird ring by fashion house
                                                               wisnu ring by my father
                                                           turtle brooch by my grandma
                                                              leaf ring by my grandma
                                                         love crown ring by fashion house



                                                                  ninety degrees shirt
                                                                   my glasses xoxo<3

                                                                        russian doll<3



0 comments:

Post a Comment