Trip to Bandung!

i spent my holiday on Bandung city, or flower city yeay! i spent my holiday around 1 week, this is the picture whn i m otw to Bandung from Tasikmalaya:)
i went to bandung w/ yasmin's fam.
















yeay! i was on Bandung! the first day i spent my time on Bandung New Market, looking for something interested there, before i went to the Market, i went to Bandung Railway Station.








The second day i spent my time to went to Trans Studio Bandung yeay!















my Gold Gladiator was there!!!!!!!









Take some photo w/ fake Marlyn Monroe & Elvis Presley

Giant swing whooooo!!!!



im a real real human!!!!!!!!!!



its time to Trans Studio Carnaval:)
















The evening, i had dinner at Abuba Steak w my family from my uncle in Bandung


Abuba Sirloin Steak nomnom!:9

The third day i spent my holiday at Kampung Gajah, before i went to faaaar, i went to the Souvenir Shop, its very interested there, in the shop i found vast cute candy:) yum!!!!!!!


























im sorry my english is bad hehe (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment